About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

02 November 2011

Vegas Valley Book Festival!

After the BIG BAD SNOWSTORM we had here in Colorado last night, I am very excited to be heading to the Vegas Valley Book Festival this weekend. No boots, no gloves, and no flannel pj's in this girl's suitcase!

My Vegas schedule:

Saturday November 5, Big Top Festival Tent at YA Festival Plaza
10:15am

"What's Hot for Teens in Fantasy and Paranormal Fiction" panel. I'll be chatting with several authors I love and adore, including Rachel Caine, Bree Despain, Sophie Jordan, James Dashner, Veronica Wolff, Tera Lynn Childs, and my favorite Southern Lady Friend, Rachel Hawkins.

Saturday November 5, Historic Fifth Street School Auditorium
7-9pm
The Paranormal Ball! Music, dancing, and costumes! Tickets are available through Eventbrite.

If you're in the area, I hope you'll come see me and get your books signed!

For more information on the book festival, call (702) 229-5431.

-Becca

1 comment:

hushhushbigestfan said...

haha, I wouldn't call it that big or bad, it got 99% of kids out of school, and gave me an extra day to study for my science and math quiz. Roads were pretty terrible,but, still.