About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

25 September 2011

While You Wait For SILENCE...

Only 10 days left until SILENCE makes its way into the world, Becca's publisher has given us a new great way to pass the time while we wait!  

Get a sneak peek at SILENCE and put yourself into the HUSH, HUSH Saga here  Once you make your story, you can get a look at a scene from SILENCE!  Eeek so exciting!!  (please do NOT repost the scene anywhere else, instead send your friends to Becca's site to read it.)  This is so much fun!  We ended up with some quotes like...

I wrinkled my nose, trying to figure out what he smelled like.  Not cigarettes. Something richer, fouler.  Old potatoes.

Doesn’t he smell amazing? What is it? ice cream?  An exotic spice? or maybe.. mint?


Also don't forget about these:

Cozy up next to your favorite fallen angel PATCH here in the Patch and You Facebook App.  Check out Becca & Patch...



Countdown the last few days to SILENCE with a Countdown Widget here for US, here for UK, here for Australia and here for Canada.






3 comments:

DJ D. said...

Love that Facebook widget-thing! :-) Can't wait to read the book!

kroana said...

Amazing!!!!

Nos leemos ^_^

Anonymous said...

Becca, You know when the book will be launched in Brazil?? I am anxious to read!!!!

Write more volumes in this series, can not stop now!! Let that story too long

Please answer me!!!!

Tksss!!!

Cami Paracchini