About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

07 September 2011

What Happens in SILENCE? Not This!

Hey everyone!

I made this video for Hastings, but thought you might enjoy it too. My list of the top five things that aren't going to happen in SILENCE!

7 comments:

~Forever Dreaming~ said...

I LOVE ITT:)

Even though that drove me a little bit crazy because of how BAD i want to read this book but either way, i lovee itt:D

I cannot wait to read Silence Ms. Fitzpatrick, thank you for making such an AMAZING series... and a certain amazing, dark and mysterious angel too.

Please come to Toronto, Ontario.
I would really like to meet the author that made me fall in love with a fictional character. I love your books<3 Please come!

hushhushbigestfan said...

Please Schedual Something here in Colorado!!!!!!!!
I know multiple places that you can do it at!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Hey RoxMySox! I will be in Toronto at the end of October - most likely October 26 or 27. As soon as I know for certain, I'll post on the Appearances/Events page of my website. Hope to see you :)

HushHushBigestFan: Hi! Thanks so much for your enthusiasm. My publisher set up my tour schedule, and unfortunately, didn't include Colorado. But maybe I can swing an event on my own :)

Cássia Drobev said...

The re Brazil and I love your biggest fan and I hope very much that you come to Brazil ... tocermos acriadora much to our dear and beloved Patch come to Brazil.

Cássia Drobev said...

The re Brazil and I love your biggest fan and I hope very much that you come to Brazil ... tocermos acriadora much to our dear and beloved Patch come to Brazil.

Cássia Drobev said...

The re Brazil and I love your biggest fan and I hope very much that you come to Brazil ... tocermos acriadora much to our dear and beloved Patch come to Brazil.

SRTA. MIELLA said...

hello Becca, i'm from BRAZIL 'n' I loved how u described PATCH.I'm your biggest fan.and I want ask you :
THE HUSH-HUSH SAGA will become movie or something else?
would YOU and SILENCE like to come to BRAZIL ? PLEASE !!;)